Medical tattooing, also known as paramedical procedures or Micropigmentation, is a non-surgical solution that can make post-surgery patients and trauma survivors feel whole again.
The process of Micropigmentation has been used and endorsed for years by plastic and cosmetic surgeons, ophthalmologists, oncologists and dermatologists. We partnered with medical professionals who want to help their patients recover from painful operations and injuries through paramedical, wellness, and beauty procedures.
OUR medical tattooing specialties include helping burn victims, breast cancer survivors, and scar or facelift camouflage.
Medical Tattooing is ideal for Before and after chemotherapy
- Camouflage of post-surgical scars
- Areola restoration after breast cancer surgery
- A permanent solution to skin pigmentation loss (Vitiligo)
- Brow hair loss caused by thyroid conditions
- People with hair loss due to age or illness (Alopecia)
- Hair-pulling disorder (Trichotillomania)
- Women with sensitive skin, sensitivity to contact lenses, or allergies to cosmetics.
30 minute Free consultation is required to see if you are an ideal candidate for this procedure.
AREOLA RESTORATION. SCAR CAMOUFLAGE. VITILIGO SPOTS
Prices vary from person to person, a CONSULTATION IS REQUIRED before booking your appointment.